Children’s Services Auxiliary Invites Youth in Out of Home Care Seeking Higher Education
to Apply for our 2020 Scholarships
Details for Applicants:
- Scholarships are available for Court Dependent Students with open or closed cased originating in Ventura County or in other counties if residing in Ventura County.
- Complete your application with essay by clicking the following link by May 1st: SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Former scholarship recipients continuing their education will also remain eligible if a 2.5 GPA requirement is met.
- In May, applications will be reviewed by a screening committee who will determine eligibility. Not all submissions will be awarded scholarships.
- Applicants will be required to submit proof of school registration or an acceptance letter.
- For additional questions email Donna Acosta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805) 469-8783.
CSA Would Love to Hear Your Story
Are you a Children's Services Auxiliary client, Foster Parent, donor, or volunteer? CSA is collecting testimonials so more people will understand the importance of what we do in the community. If you would like to share your story about the impact the Children's Services Auxiliary has had on your life, please visit our Testimonials Submission page.
The Children’s Services Auxiliary (CSA), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1983, is a volunteer run organization whose mission is to meet the needs of Ventura County’s court-dependent children. These children have been displaced from their homes due to abuse, neglect, or abandonment. The Auxiliary also serves youth who have recently transitioned from the foster care system. The CSA Board of Directors work closely with Ventura County Children and Family Services to identify the needs of the court-dependent children and transitioning youth.
Make a Donation
The Children's Services Auxiliary is a non-profit public organization - Tax Exempt # 77-0054936. All funds donated go directly to assisting court dependent kids.