PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
Through generous donations from individuals, businesses, and organizations, the Children’s Services Auxiliary Board of Directors are able to fund a variety of programs and activities that benefit court-dependent children and transitioning youth.
- Scholarships: CSA Scholarships are for Court Dependent graduating high school students or GED equivalent, who are applying to at least one of the following: Vocational/Trade School, Community College, 4 year College and/or applying to the Military. Click here for eligibility and application information.
- Medical & Dental Assistance: Children and youth receive financial assistance for procedures not covered by other funding sources.
- Emergency Clothing & Supplies: Children receive clothing and supplies not provided by other sources.
- Computers: Funds provide students and college-bound youth a laptop computer.
- Graduation Incentives: Court dependent youth receive a monetary gift upon completing high school.
- Classes, Sports, & Activities: The Auxiliary provides funding for children and youth to attend classes such as ballet, karate, or music, or participate in a sport such as soccer, football or baseball, or other school activities of their choice.
- Camp Scholarships: Funds enable children to attend camps throughout the year.
- Holiday Toy Store: The Holiday Toy Store is created in a donated storefront during the month of December. Foster parents, guardians, birth parents, group homes and disadvantaged families in the community are provided an opportunity to shop for the children free of charge. Toys and gifts are donated from the community.
- Foster Family Picnic: Foster family activities include special parties to celebrate families, such as a picnic in the summer with arts & crafts, petting zoo, bounce house, games, raffles, and of course, hamburgers & hotdogs.
- Foster Family Holiday Party: Each December Foster families are invited to a holiday party. Each child receives a book and each family gets a photo with Santa. The party also includes lunch, music, and holiday crafts.