Reimbursement Request Process
With up to 1000 children in need of support, it is with great necessity that we standardize our Spending Guidelines. Please help us by making sure the receipts submitted with your request form meet the following guidelines.
- All receipts must include the business name, address, phone number, date and a clear description of the expense.
- The invoice or statement must show the expense, payment, and a zero balance due.
- Handwritten receipts will not be accepted unless the business name, address, phone number, date and a clear description of the expense is included. All receipts must be LEGIBLE.
- All receipts must ONLY display items that were purchased for the DEPENDENT child(ren); no other purchases can be displayed on receipt.
- Invoices are not allowed. Purchases MUST be completed to qualify.