The Children’s Services Auxiliary (CSA) is pleased to be able to continue providing funding and support to address the unmet needs of Ventura County’s court-dependent children. All children with an open dependency case with the Ventura Court or children who have an open Children & Family Services (CFS) case that became a guardianship, Kin-gap, or Independent Living (ILP) case are eligible for funding. CSA provides reimbursements as funds are available. Funding is not guaranteed.
Reimbursement Request Process
With over 1000 children in need of support it is with great necessity that we standardize our Spending Guidelines. Our Mission is to support the ongoing needs of our foster families and with that said, we need to be able to offer services to as many families as possible. Read the following section carefully. For any questions, please contact:
Please click on the files to download the reimbursement form or the sample reimbursement form. Software that reads the .pdf document format is required to view and electronically fill the documents.
- NEW: Requests MUST be submitted by Caregiver (Foster, Resource Family, Relative and Group Homes).
- Hand written receipts will not be accepted unless the business name, address, phone number, date and a clear description of the expense, is included. All receipts must be LEGIBLE,
- UPDATED: REQUIRED All receipts must ONLY display items that were purchased for the DEPENDENT child(ren); no other purchases can be displayed on receipt.
- REMINDER: Invoices are not allowed, Purchases MUST be made for reimbursements to qualify
- Receipts will only be considered within 90 days of original purchase.
- CSA has the right to deny any claims due to fraud, misrepresentation, or abuse of CSA systems.
- CSA reserves the right to conduct audits on any or all monthly requests for reimbursement.
- If a request is selected for audit, and there is no response from claimant or the retailer, the claim may be denied.
- Please submit your claim ONLY ONCE. Multiple submissions result in extra processing times and delays in reimbursement.
- All claims MUST be submitted by the 30th of every month to be considered for reimbursement.
- Each receipt must be accompanied by a CSA claim form. Please use a separate claim form for each child or expense.
Also, please remember:
- Reimbursement checks may take up to 60 Days to process.
- Funding is not guaranteed without prior approval and is subject to availability of funds.
- Approval is requested by calling or emailing RDS Unit at 805- 654-3220 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any other funding source is obligated to pay for an expense, that source must be exhausted prior to requesting CSA funds.