In order to meet the needs of the children, the Auxiliary needs volunteers, auxiliary members. and board members. The levels of involvement are described here. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone interested in supporting the Children's Services Auxiliary can do one or more of the following activities.
- Sign up at our volunteer website to receive information about volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up to donate through the Rite Aid KidCents program.
- Sign up to donate through the AmazonSmile program.
- Host a fundraiser
- Host a donation drive (books, gift cards, school supplies) at your office, church, or with your community group, friends or family
- Assist at Auxiliary sponsored events or activities
- Tell your friends and family about the Children's Services Auxiliary
- Make a financial donation to the Auxiliary
- Make a donation to one of our Scholarship programs
- Like us on Facebook
After completing the following requirements, an individual will be considered for Auxiliary status.
- Complete an Auxiliary application and sign a confidentiality statement
- Participate in an Auxiliary Orientation
- Participate in an Auxiliary sponsored activity
- Participate on a committee
- Attend at least one meeting per year and participate in discussions
After becoming an Auxiliary Member, an individual can be recommended by a current Board Member for consideration to become a Board Member. Responsibilities of a Board Member include the following.
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Serve a two-year term
- Actively participate in the business and events of the Auxiliary